The past year has seen She’s Lost Control grow rapidly with a new studio, shop and events space, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate PR, Marketing and Events Intern to join our journey and help us drive the businesses forward.
With previous collaborations and write ups from Urban Outfitters, Hunger Mag, Susie Style Bubble, The Numinous, Spellbound Sky and various well known celebrity placements, this is an exciting time to join us. We’ve grown organically so far, mainly driven by our unique profiles, but now we’re ready to take it to the next level, and we’d like your help!
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career in PR, events and marketing. The position is unpaid but we will cover travel expenses and re-asses the role in 3 months with the potential of it becoming a permanent paid position. The role is for a 3 month placement, we are open to negotiation with hours, but candidate must be available to work for a minimum of 3 days a week and able to travel to our base in East London.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Marketing, PR and Events experience/training, including Social Media,
- A keen interest and knowledge of both fashion and lifestyle industries
- Excellent organisations skills, enthusiasm and drive
Roles will include:
- Assisting with events co-ordination, planning and promoting
- Media outreach and press release writing
- Assisting with blog content and social media management
- Assisting with website adjustments and product/event listings
- General office admin duties
Please submit applications to Cheryl & Jill