Start Date ASAP
It’s an exciting time here at SLC as the brand grows, and we’d love you to join us on our journey. We’re looking for motivated, passionate and skilled applicants who are looking for an opportunity to develop their skills whilst gaining insight exposure and experience in their preferred field.
The ideal applicant would have an interest in wellness related industries, fashion and cultural movements. Some experience in below disciplines is preferred but not essential.
The available positions are varied and flexible, you can experience elements of all 3, or focus on one particular area. We'd love to hear from you!
Working alongside Jill, who has worked as a Fashion Buyer for 10 years, and Cheryl who is an established Fashion Designer you will gain first hand invaluable skills and insight into the world of buying. Roles will include:
- Product sourcing
- Liaising with brands and suppliers
- Range Planning
- Sales Analysis
- Inventory management
- Sample management
- Collaboration support
- Previous retail collaborations have included Topshop and Obonjan
- Sales Meetings
- Product Development insight
- Buying Admin
Have you got a marketing related degree or would you like a career in marketing? We’re looking for someone who can work with us to streamline our marketing strategy and give it the focus it requires, whilst developing their own skills and portfolio for future opportunities. The role will involve:
- Social Media support – particularly Instagram
- Marketing Strategy and forward planning
- 3rd Party management, i.e. Eventbrite
- Website content/blog management
- SEO, GoogleAds and Conversions
- Website Support
- Technical Support
- Press Liaising
- Managing call-outs and press requests
- Mailers - Marketing Admin
Events are an area of growth for us at SLC. Having previously managed the Wellness programme at Obonjan, we are now working on other exciting opportunities to run alongside our weekly sessions in HQ. Are you looking to expand your knowledge and skills in the ever-increasing world of wellness? The role will include:
- SLC HQ event set-up
- SLC event planning
- Event research and analysis
- Eventbrite and other 3rd party liaising
- Liaising with guests and artists
- Supporting on collaborative events
- Events Admin
To begin with, we are looking for someone who can work for up to 3 months, with the potential of extending this further (applicant dependent). The benefits are as follows:
- All travel paid for
- All daily expenses paid for
- Sales performance related bonus – details dependent on applicant, experience, working hours and availability.
- One free event per week (subject to availability)
We are flexible with regards to days and hours and are happy to discuss feasibility with potential applicants.