42 VALENTINE RD
Wednesday February 13th
7pm – 9pm
Ready to take back your Divine Feminine power? To be the one who chooses what you want in life - from a place of freedom? To transform the spells that have been cast over you - and know yourself as a sensual goddess who manifests new beginnings?
On the eve of February 14th , the day commonly known to us now as Valentines Day, join us as we honour the true origins of this day. Pre-patriarchy, this day belonged to Frejya, the pagan goddess of erotic love. “Frejya’s Day” was a day for women to align with the manifesting power of the awakening of Spring - and new life. Goddesses, you ARE the seasons. You are the change!
Together, in a healing circle with others who wish to connect to their Divine Feminine essence, we will work with energy in the body though guided meditation, sacred storytelling, Reiki and Breathwork.
Come celebrate the right to know yourself, as not only the most desired object on this planet – but the origins of desire itself!
What will we be doing?
- Within a circle, and working with the spirit of Frejya, the Divine Feminine and the Wild Woman archetype, Lucy will be assisting people in releasing the energy blocks that stop us from acting from an empowered place of freedom and fearlessness.
- Working with poetry and the “Women Who Run with The Wolves” text by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, we will be listening to read aloud sections of text with our bodies, envisioning by ourselves and in a group what Freyja’s freedom and wildness could feel like to us both in our everyday lives and in sacred union with another.
- We will be engaging in ritual that will celebrate the multifaceted power of the Divine Feminine and Frejya – and our collective strength. And there will also be lots of supportive opportunities for discussion, interaction and questions!
- Everyone will receive a guided Breathwork session.
- We will be gifting you a piece of Reiki infused Amethyst on the evening in honour of Freyja!
Please note that this Goddess circle welcomes anyone that wants to deepen their connection to the Divine Feminine, and who identifies as female in this lifetime.
Lucy North is the founder of Lateral Haze and is a Contributor to The Numinous, where she writes about pre-patriarchal Goddess Culture and the Divine Feminine. Lucy is a Breathwork Healer, as trained by David Elliott and Erin Telford, and is also a certified Reiki healer.
Lateral Haze is a narrative based theatre project that celebrates Storytelling within Consciousness, connecting the dots between performance, mysticism and feminism. Having recently been featured on W Magazine’s video for International Women’s Day, she currently runs Goddess / Wild Woman storytelling circles in London and New York.