Friday 13th April
42 Valentines Rd
Pre-Patriarchy, Friday the 13th was the luckiest date in the Goddess calendar - and we're taking it back! Come and join us in circle as Lucy North guides and energetically assists us with releasing the energy blocks that stop us from integrating with the Divine Feminine right to activate the power of this sacred day. Join her for a magical evening that intertwines ritual, cultural storytelling, guided tantric meditation, hands on Reiki sound healing and performance. This is a unique opportunity to enter the cosmic gateway that is the Divine Feminine via a pair of Friday 13ths, which opens with this day and closes with a second Friday 13th in July. After this there will not be a Friday 13th until September 2019. The time to align your womb, your soul and your connection to the Moon and Gaia is now.
Within this healing circle, we will be embracing the archetype of ourselves as Goddess - and beyond that, the Divine Mother who holds all archetypes – as well as the juicy and mysterious Divine Feminine that oozes outside and around the idea of women needing to even play any role at all.
What will we be doing?
- Via guided tantric meditation, storytelling and performance, Lucy will be assisting people in releasing the energy blocks that stop us from connecting with our "Wild Woman" and our Divine Feminine right to reclaim Friday the 13th.
- Via hands on Reiki sound healing and collective voice, we will be discovering our collective and individual "Goddess note" - and coming home to our soul's vibration, so to reclaim our power and realign with our soul purpose.
- Working with the "Women Who Run with The Wolves" text by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, we will be listening to read aloud sections of the book with our bodies, envisioning by ourselves and in a group what freedom and wildness could feel and look like to us in our everyday lives and dreams.
- Within the circle, there will be lots of supportive opportunities for discussion, interaction and questions.
“The doors to the world of the Wild Self are few but precious. If you have a deep scar, that is a door. If you have an old, old story, that is a door. If you love the sky and the water so much you almost cannot bear it, that is a door. If you yearn for a deeper life, a sane life, that is a door.”
- Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Author of Women Who Run with Wolves. Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype.
Lucy North is a meditation teacher, Reiki sound healer, Breathworks facilitator and singer. She breathes. She performs. She heals.Working within the premise of "Storytelling within Consciousness" she is based between London and Brooklyn, and runs Divine Feminine themed workshops on both sides of the Atlantic. She writes about Goddess culture and The Divine Feminine for The Numinous - and has appeared in W Magazine’s video for International Women’s Day. Having trained in meditation and mindfulness with Zen Teacher Cheri Huber, and in The Work with Byron Katie, she is committed to the knowing of ourselves as divine beings having a human experience.