THURSDAY 4TH JULY
42 VALENTINE RD
It’s that time of year again and the Mercury Retrograde memes are prepped and ready for likes. But what really is Mercury Retrograde and why is it a big deal? Mercury rules journalism... and when the CEO is also editor in chief the news is probably not entirely reliable!
This workshop will explore:
- The myth of mercury, who he is and what he represents in the horoscope.
- The astronomy of mercury retrograde.
- What can “go wrong" during mercury retrograde.
- How to harness the opportunity that mercury retrograde offers.
- The impact of transiting mercury retrograde to your personal birth chart.
- If you were born during mercury retrograde.
- Mercury and your communication style.
“Sometimes “inner work” requires an act of loyalty rather than an effort at transformation. Knowing what makes us happy (Venus), expressing this to others (Mercury), and standing firm in the face of opposition (Mars) may seem very petty against the more profound concerns of the outer world. Yet in their own way, these things are equally profound, for it is these small acts of self-affirmation that define the ego and ultimately the capacity to mediate the heavy planets with their destructive and transformative potentials.” Liz Greene
Come learn all about Mercury, why he’s important in our lives and how to ride the wave when Mercury goes retrograde - again!
This session is open to all genders.